Our annual Spring Ballet, “Neverland” is coming up this April! This show is designed to tell the story of Peter Pan, while showcasing all of our Ballet classes ages mini and up!
See below for ALL the Spring Ballet details!
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*To view the buttons below on mobile devices, tap the button and scroll down
Costume info by class will be available here soon.
There is a $50 costume rental fee per student per class.
*Costumes pieces for the show are the property of TDC and do not go home.
Every dancer must arrive on show day wearing a nude spaghetti/thin strap leotard, pink tights, and hair and makeup done.
Boys: Wear long black pants and a white t-shirt.
Hair: Low bun with a center part
Makeup: Stage makeup like Recital/Holiday Show (Any questions please ask!)
We are excited to offer an optional routine for dancers age 3-7 who are not already a part of the spring ballet! This will be a super fun fairy themed ballet routine!
Mandatory rehearsal: Friday, 3/22 4:00-5:00
Costume: DIY Fairy! Get creative and have fun with this! We encourage headbands, flowers, wings, and accessories! Click here for costume inspo.
*Our little fairies will not need a ticket to the show. They are welcome to sit with their families after they perform!
Little Fairies practice music and video will be available here soon.
Our Spring Ballet show order will be available here soon!
Dress Rehearsal info coming soon
Show Day: Sunday, April 7th 2:00pm
*Exact dates and schedule coming soon
Location: Nashua High School South
36 Riverside St Nashua, NH 03062
Drop off time for dancers: Coming soon
Arrive wearing: Nude spaghetti/thin strap leotard, pink tights, hair low bun/middle part, makeup done (boys: long black pants, white t-shirt)
Bring: Ballet shoes, mess-free and nut-free snack, water
Show Time: Coming soon
*TDC is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Put your first and last name on everything!
-Nude spaghetti/thin strap leotard
-Hair in low bun/center part
-Stage makeup like Recital/Holiday Show (Any questions please ask!)
-Boys: Long black pants & white t-shirt
Costumes will be at the venue for dancers to put on over their leotard when they arrive!
-Water bottle (labeled)
Coming soon: Link for spring ballet gifting!
All class music will be available here soon!
1. Wendy, John and Michael’s bedroom. Peter’s shadow dances, then hides as W,M and J enter with the maid. J and M have a sword fight, Mr. and Mrs. Darling enter. Time for bed. Kids beg for a story, which Mrs. D. reads to them. Mr. D. enters with coats as the two of them are going out for the evening. Kids go to sleep. Maid exits.
2. Peter enters looking for his shadow. Peter and his shadow dance, as Peter tries to catch shadow, but his shadow hides. Wendy awakens, Peter and Wendy meet. Peter explains that he’s looking for his shadow. Wendy helps find Peter’s shadow and sews his shadow back to Peter. Little shadows dance.
3. Tinker Bell enters. Then Little Tinkerbell fairies dance. Tinkerbell gets jealous of Wendy. John and Michael wake. All get introduced to Tinker, who wants nothing to do with Wendy, Michael and John.
4. Peter convinces W, J, and M to come to Neverland, and teaches them how to fly.
5. Jungle/forest Neverland/ LB’s hangout: Introduction of Lost Boys dance, Level B/C. Tinker Bell arrives, still mad/jealous of Wendy, so she convinces Lost Boy’s that Wendy is a bird and they should shoot her down with an arrow, which they do.
6. Wendy is lying down “shot.” Michael and John are upset, believing Wendy is dead. Peter enters and sees Wendy then sees TB, who is looking very pleased with herself. Mad with Tinkerbell, Peter demands an answer to what happened to Wendy from TB. To his relief, Peter discovers that Wendy is only stunned, and banishes TB for her actions. PP introduces W,M, J to the Lost Boys and tells the boys that Wendy will be their mother.
7. Pirate ship: Intro to Captain Hook, Smee and pirates dance. Then intro to crocodile/ticking clock.
8. Neverland Princess Forest: Neverland Princesses, Level E. Tiger Lily and her friends dance. The Lost Boys enter and have a fight with the Princesses. The Lost Boys leave but a few stay behind and hide. Captain Hook and pirates sneak in and kidnap Tiger Lily.
9. Ocean scene: Peter takes Wendy, Michael and John to the seaside so Wendy can recover. The Lost Boys who hid, enter to tell Peter that Tiger Lily has been kidnapped.
10. Pirate ship: Peter Pan and Lost Boys free Tiger Lily: Peter pretends to be a Princess, distracting Hook, so the Lost Boys can free Tiger Lily. Tiger Lily is grateful to Peter and vows to be his ally.
11. Neverland/jungle/ LB hangout: Wendy reads bedtime stories to the Lost Boys. Wendy tucks the boys into bed. As she tucks in Michael and John, they tell her they want to go home. Michael and John fall asleep. Wendy tells Peter that they want to go home. Wendy and Peter have an argument. Peter does not want them to go, so Wendy invites Peter to go home with them. Peter does not like this idea. He wants to stay in Neverland. Peter, mad with Wendy, sits with his back to her, then falls asleep. Wendy is upset but tries to sleep. Tinker Bell sneaks in but then hides because because she hears someone coming. Smee and the pirates sneak in to kidnap Wendy, Michael and John. Hook sneaks in and puts poison in Peter’s cup.
12. TB wakes PP and tells PP about Hook. TB stops PP from drinking the poison. PP doesn’t believe TB so she drinks the poison. Lost Boys wake up. PP and LB ask the audience to help him revive TB by clapping their hands if they believe in fairies. TB awakens and tells PP that Hook kidnapped W, M and J. They go to rescue Wendy, M and J.
13. Pirate ship: Open with Tavern maid’s dance. Hook can enter during this dance. Smee and pirates enter with W,M and J. Hook tries to make Michael walk the plank but PP and LB and TB enter. Epic sword fight and Hook/pirates lose. PP forces Hook to walk plank, sound of Croc’s ticking clock. Hook falls in water. Wendy, M and J decide it’s time to go home. PP and W have a duet. Everyone says goodbye.
14. Mid curtain closes: Hook and Croc tango
15. Mid rises: Wendy, M and J’s bedroom: Mrs. D is sitting by the window waiting for kids to come home. Mr. D enters to console her. W, M and J arrive and Mr. and Mrs. D are overjoyed. PP and TB arrive and Mr. and Mrs. D offer to adopt him but he refuses. He says good bye and he and TB leave. W, M and J get tucked into bed. Mr. and Mrs D exit. Wendy gets up and looks out the window, PP comes back for one more goodbye. He flies away as Wendy waves goodbye.
Captain Hook: Kenzie Holland
Crocodile: Zakayla Beaton
John: Leighton Lavoie
Michael: Mila Kustron
Mr. Darling: Zakayla Beaton
Mrs. Darling: Alyssa Louis
Peter Pan: Sydney Miller
Peter’s Shadow: Grace Horne
Smee: Gabby White
Tiger Lily: Violet Sudol
Tinker Bell: Rowen Enriquez
Wendy: Olivia Haney
Lost Boy Posse:
Head Lost Boy: Brynn Callen
Lead Revival Fairy: Molly Callahan
Maid: Felicity Page
Melanie Harmon Stone